1. Do you offer flat rate fees?
- Yes, flat rates are available.
2. Do you take last minute appointments?
- Yes. For last minute appointments placed within 24 hours of needed services, please make sure you get a confirmation email or phone call to assure services have been scheduled. If you have not received a confirmation appointment has not been scheduled. If you have any questions please 1-866-760-0001.
3. How do I get a quote?
4. How do I cancel my reservation?
- Please call or email us and wait for a cancellation confirmation.
5. Do you allow companions to ride along?
- Yes we can depending on the situation. We provide services at the request of the insurance company and follow direction based upon their policies and procedures.
6. How do I give feedback to Ambassador Service Group?
- We always welcome feedback. You can contact us here, send us an email, or call us at 1-866-760-0001.
1. What factors determine the pricing of document translation services?
- We bill based upon number of words and pages as well as how technical the document is. Turn around time is also a factor.
2. What do you need in order to provide a quote for document translation services?
- Please fill out our Contact Us Form and email or Fax (919-570-9186) us the document to be translated.
3. How long does a document translation usually take?
- It varies with each document and language according to the availability of the translator. Email or give us a call and we can give you specific information.
4.How many languages do you translate?
- We can translate over 200 languages.
1. What is the difference between translation and interpretation services?
- Interpretation is verbal, while a translation is in a written form.
1. Does Ambassador offer accredited programs for CCM’s?
- Yes, we offer a “Cultural Diversity” program with one CEU for Certified Case Managers.
2. Does Ambassador offer any adjuster accredited programs.
- We are in the process of getting the “Cultural Diversity” program approved for adjusters.